What is SEO and how to do search engine optimization? [Full Information]
If you think that you will be successful without it, then you are wrong. No matter how good your content is, but if you don't SEO it, you won't get success. There are no fix rules for this, it depends on the algorithms of Google Search engine.
No one is an SEO expert. Nobody has achieved mastery over SEO. SEO's fundamentals change over time. That is why we should be updated from time to time.
What is SEO?
What is the full form of SEO?
why is it important for a blog?
Some Important points About Search Engine Optimization
- When people do some search on Google. So they want the best results. That is why they open the top ten pages only. That is why people try to optimize the search engine and bring it to the top ten pages.
- Well, the less you learn about SEO but by learning, you will have a lot of experience and you get a lot of knowledge in this field.
- If your website is on the top ten pages of Google, then the user's trust is also built on you.
- And the most important thing is that you will also be ahead in competition with SEO.
Types Of Search Engine Optimization(SEO)
#1. On-Page SEO
How to do On-Page SEO?
1. Website navigation
2. Post Url or Permalink
3. Title Tag
4. Website Speed
- Do not use over-sized images on the website.
- Do not use more plugins.
- Your theme or template should be very simple and attractive.
- Use WP-Super-Cache and W3 cache plugins.
5. ALT Tag
6. Internal linking
7. Content, Headings, and Keyword
The content of your website should not be copied from anywhere. By doing this, Google detects you, then your website will never rank. The article should always be more than 600 words. It is also very good for SEO.
Heading and sub-headings greatly affect the Seo. First, you should have the heading and then all the sub-headings. Headings and sub-headings should also be mentioned in paragraphs and remember that keywords should be bold.
First of all, you should work on such keywords that have low competition and have high CPC. Keywords should be mentioned from place to place in the article. And whatever important keywords are, make them bold. So that users and Google can easily search for keywords.
#2. Off-Page SEO
There are many popular ways to promote a website. For example, providing a link to your website by commenting on a famous blog.
The website can also be promoted by guest posting on famous blogs. Promotion can also be done through social media. We do all this to get backlinks. If you don't know about backlinks, click here.
Also Read this: What is Micro-Niches Blogging?
How to do off-page SEO?
There are many ways to do this, we will learn about all one by one. You have to use it all.